Frontend Web Developer (ReactJS)
ScaleLab is a fun new way for YouTubers to connect, collaborate, and get personalized advice on how to grow their online presence. Our platform supports over 100,000 customers who earn 4 billion views per month.
Our product and technology goals
- Design a web app that engages over 100,000 YouTubers by connecting and rewarding them for helping each other
- Guide them on how to develop their brand and create content and audience growth strategies
- Scale our recommendation engine to provide highly personalized tips and insights for each customer
Who we are
Right now we’re a team of four full-stacky devs looking for an experienced frontend engineer to help us scale an enterprise grade platform.
- Help us develop our platform's front-end using ReactJS
- Work with engineers and product team to design and develop our platform
- Gather test metrics and provide feedback to improve quality
- Become a product expert in all technical aspects of our existing and future products.
- 2+ years of web development
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Responsive design / Bootstrap
- Git / GitHub
Bonus Skills / Knowledge
Perks / Benefits
- LEMP Stack (Linux, Nginx, MariaDB, PHP 7)
- Laravel 5.3 (or other MVC experience like Rails or Symfony 2)
- Create elegant web design and a UI/UX that users will love
- Real-time web development (sockets, HTTP/2 server push, polling, etc.)
- CSS preprocessors (Sass / Less)
- Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible hours
- Experiment with new technology
- Small, highly collaborative team where your ideas matter
- Solid to quite solid office (we have windows)
- Walking distance from Century City Mall (decent food court)
- Short commute if you live nearby
- This is a full-time gig
- Pay is commensurate to experience
- Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. To be competitive, include web links to your past work, and be prepared to demo these applications upon interview.
- We're based in Century City (Los Angeles) and only hiring locally, since the applicant will be working out of our Century City office. If you're based outside the Los Angeles area, we are not interested.
Apply for this position