Manager, Talent Acquisition
Are you a sales professional fascinated by the world of online entertainment? Do you enjoy communicating with creatives in the digital space? Do you want to get in early at a quickly growing tech startup?
We are a Multi-Channel Network based in Century City, representing and managing more than 55,000 online influencers with a major focus on YouTube creators. We are hiring a Manager of Talent Acquisition to join our team of recruiters and help us sign the most talented and promising YouTube creators out there. This is the perfect opportunity for someone passionate for sales, social media and online video.
- Research promising online influencers without representation
- Recruit quality talent through targeted outreach campaigns
- Negotiate acquisition via daily phone and email efforts; prompt follow-ups on assigned inbound leads
- Create and submit contracts to clients via EchoSign
- Manage special recruiting programs and projects as needed and/or requested by upper management
- Be a liaison to various divisions once talent is fully linked with the network
- Prepare weekly progress reports on campaigns
- Minimum of one year experience in sales
- College degree preferred
- Effective negotiation and closing skills
- Knowledge of the YouTube MCN industry and online video industry
- Ability to identify prospects, customers, and referral sources, while developing and maintaining excellent relationships
- Must be highly organized and self motivated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, phone)
- High comfort level to communicate with high-profile digital talent
- Capable of seeking out and participating in networking events
Initial and on-going sales training are provided.
We’re looking for immediate availability. Please attach a resume and cover letter to your email.
Apply for this position